The Rebrand Detroit Neighborhood Brand Business Accelerator Application
The Rebrand Detroit — Neighborhood Business Brand Accelerator is designed for neighborhood retail businesses. The inaugural Spring Session of the Brand Camp Accelerator is a 6–8 week program launching in the Grandmont Rosedale community and the deadline to apply is May 16th.
“We believe building brands is more than creating beautiful logos it is about systems that create amazing customer experiences that drive traffic to the business and convert visitors into customers.” — Hajj Flemings, Founder of Rebrand Detroit
Demographics of the Targeted Business Owner
The business owners we are targeting in the Grandmont Rosedale business community look like this…
- Working Hours: Upward to 10+ hours per day
- The business owner is the primary employee
- Part time employees are typically family, friends and volunteers (there are exceptions)
- There is no full time marketing staff
- There is little to no marketing budget=
- The business is located in a neighborhood business corridor that isn’t pedestrian friendly
- There is low foot traffic to the business
- Application Deadline: Monday, May 16, 2016 11:59pm
- Average Time to complete Application: 12 min 52 sec
- Number of Questions: 23
- Link to Application: http://rebranddetroit.co/accelerator
The Brand Curriculum is developed by Brand Camp University based upon human centered design. Design thinking and service design thinking are at the core of our approach customer experience that drive the bottom line.
Also published on Medium.